Get Quality Treatment at psychotherapy Centre in Lucknow at Criticare Hospital
There are numerous varieties of psychotherapy, each with a unique methodology. The best form of psychotherapy for you will depend on your particular circumstances. Our doctors at Criticare hospital perform Talk therapy, counseling, psychosocial therapy, etc.
The term “psychotherapy” refers to the process of treating mental health issues through conversation with a psychiatrist, psychologist, or other mental health professional.
During psychotherapy, you gain knowledge about your disease as well as your moods, feelings, ideas, and behaviors during psychotherapy. You can gain control over your life and develop effective coping mechanisms with the aid of psychotherapy.
Most of the mental health conditions that our therapist at Criticare Hospital Lucknow treats include:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder are examples of anxiety disorders. (PTSD)
- Depression and bipolar disorder are two examples of mood disorders.
- Addictions like drug abuse, alcoholism, or compulsive gambling
eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia.
- Personality problems such as dependent or borderline personality disorders.
- Schizophrenia and other mental illnesses that produce a disconnection from reality (psychotic disorders).
The first psychotherapy session is usually when the therapist learns more about you and your requirements. Forms pertaining to your present and previous physical and emotional health may be requested of you. Your therapist may need a few sessions to properly comprehend your condition and issues before deciding on the best strategy or course of action.
You should use the initial session to get to know your therapist and determine whether you will click with him or her on a personal level.
Treatment Carried by psychotherapist at Criticare Hospital
- The objectives of your care.
- The duration of each session The potential number of therapy sessions you’ll require.
- Anytime during your appointment, don’t be afraid to ask questions.