Best Emergency & Trauma Care Hospital in Lucknow
The Department of Accident and Emergency Care at Criticare hospital Lucknow is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and treats everything from fractures and wounds to life-threatening disorders, including strokes and heart attacks, all while keeping to the organization’s dedication to professional quality.
The 20-bed ED handles adults, adolescents, children, and infants in all types of medical situations. Our emergency physicians are well-prepared to tackle tough tasks because they have received training in a variety of medical areas.
Every second counts in an emergency. Your doctors or other healthcare professionals should be aware of this. They should also be experienced in making quick decisions, as any delay or error could result in the death or loss of key biological functions. The Accident and Emergency Department of our hospital offers the most advanced emergency, accident, and trauma treatment services. We have one of the country’s busiest emergency and trauma departments, seeing thousands of patients each year.
Criticare has some of the most well-known doctors in Lucknow with years of experience in emergencies. Surgical residents, trauma doctors, emergency department physicians, and nurses work there.
Emergency & Trauma Care
What We Treat
Emergency Hospital in Lucknow
Our hospital holds a special place in India’s healthcare market. A social seed planted more than a decade ago has grown into one of the country’s many largest healthcare organizations, with a network of 16 hospitals and three primary clinics providing comprehensive care that is both curative and preventive for a diverse range of patients from India and around the world. Our primary goal is to provide an inexpensive tertiary care multispecialty healthcare framework across its whole delivery spectrum, which will eventually include home care.
Our dedication and concern for our patients make us the greatest emergency hospital in Lucknow.
Our hospital pioneered modern-day emergency care and operates one of Lucknow’s best-equipped and effectively staffed accident and emergency centers, providing 24-hour coverage for medical and surgical crises.
In any hospital, a well-run emergency department is crucial, and the quality of medical assistance delivered here may help avert a more serious problem later on.
Our facilities include:
- Round-a Emergency Room
- 24-hour ambulance service
- Uninterruptedly pharmacy
- System of triage
- Consistent emergency service
- 24/7 imaging suite with CT scanner and MRI, X-ray, and Ultrasound
- Life-saving techniques/resuscitation team
- Medical and surgical emergencies require immediate diagnosis and treatment.
- Trauma therapy in an emergency
- Emergency care for patients of minor or catastrophic trauma
- Accident and emergency medical care are provided at an urgent care facility.
Why Choose Us –
We are happy to be the flag bearers of this paradigm change with our clinical excellence, patient centricity, and ethical practices vital to healthcare, which began as a vision of one man’s goal and has evolved into the reality of reinventing the healthcare sector.
Some of the features that we possess are:
- Accident and Emergency Services at Criticare hospital Lucknow feature seven fully equipped emergency beds that are easily accessed via a separate marked hospital entrance.
- Our hospital is staffed by full-time, experienced Emergency Care physicians, as well as paramedics and specialized nurses, and is equipped with a variety of cutting-edge emergency management and support equipment and technology.
- The Hospital’s dedication to holistic care is aimed at caring for the entire patient – rather than just the sickness – and includes minimal procedural protocols as well as patient and family comfort and assurance.
- The emergency bed equipment, systems, and processes have been standardized for use throughout the system. Our hospital has created a cost-effective ambulance that is appropriate for the conditions.