Get the best Cataract Surgery in Lucknow
Cataract surgery is a surgical operation that removes your eye’s lens and, in most circumstances, replaces it with an artificial lens. Normally, your eye’s lens is clear. A cataract causes the lens to become clouded, affecting your vision.
Surgery is performed on an outpatient basis by an eye doctor (ophthalmologist), which means you do not need to stay in the hospital following the procedure. Cataract surgery is a routine and relatively safe treatment.
Cataract surgery may be recommended if a cataract interferes with the treatment of another eye disease. For example, if a cataract makes it difficult for your eye doctor to examine the back of your eye to monitor or treat other visual disorders, such as age-related macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy, doctors may recommend cataract surgery.
Advanced Laser Cataract surgery in Lucknow by Top Cataract Surgeons
Our Cataract department, which functions as an eye care clinic with Dr. Rohit Saxena as the top eye specialist in Lucknow, is the best eye care department in the city to address your vision issues. While taking into account your unique demands and circumstances, we offer rapid and affordable treatment that includes the best refractive services in Lucknow along with expert eye examinations for cataract and glaucoma.
We are dedicated to providing top-notch medical care in a welcoming environment. We offer the finest glaucoma treatment, the best vitreo services , and the best cataract services to patients receiving therapy. We are experts at providing the best advice for treating any eye-related issues.
What We Treat
The most frequent type of cataract removal surgery is known as phaco. To break apart the clouded lens, phacoemulsification uses high-frequency ultrasound pulses.The phacoesophageal surgery procedure is now conducted with smaller incisions than ever before, allowing for speedier healing and a lesser risk of problems.
- During cataract surgery, three types of IOLs can be implanted:
- Monofocal lenses are the most common option for most procedures. Following surgery, some patients may still require the usage of eyeglasses or reading glasses. If you require prescription glasses, your eye doctor will prescribe them approximately a month following surgery. It is possible to address this issue by altering the power of one of your mono-focal IOLs.
- For patients with presbyopia, accommodating and multifocal lenses are available. These lenses help improve your reading vision while preserving your distant vision. Both of these IOLs offer a wider field of vision following cataract surgery than standard mono-focal lenses.
- Instead of breaking up the hazy lens with ultrasound, a surgeon will remove the core in one piece, then suction the rest out. Extracapsular surgery necessitates a larger incision and antibacterial eye drops before the procedure. This type of cataract surgery is usually reserved for the most difficult situations.
Looking for the Best Cataract Surgeon in Lucknow?
- Ophthalmologists in Lucknow have been serving domestic and foreign patients by providing a variety of medical and surgical eye care for the protection, conservation, augmentation, and restitution of vision for people of all ages.
- Some of the most well-known eye chains in the nation are produced in this location. Our eye department has cutting-edge technology in the form of advanced diagnostic and microsurgical equipment.
- Phacoemulsification Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Argon Laser Pexy, and Medical Retina Procedures are among the specialized treatments available. Some popular apps can help you to make an appointment with your preferred ophthalmologist.
What Are The Symptoms?
Common symptoms and signs of cataracts are:
- A vision that is clouded, hazy, or dull
- Increasing nighttime vision difficulty Sensitivity to light and glare
- Brighter lighting is required for reading and other activities.
- Seeing “halo” effects around lights
- Changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription regularly.
- Color fading or yellowing
- Double vision in one eye.
Initially, the cloudiness in your vision caused by a cataract may only impact a small portion of the eye’s lens, and you may be completely unaware of any vision loss. As the cataract grows in size, it veils more of your lens and distorts the light that passes through it. This could result in more obvious symptoms.
When to seek a doctor
If you detect any changes in your eyesight, schedule an eye exam. Consult with doctor straight away if you experience unexpected visual changes, such as double vision or flashes of light, as well as sudden eye pain or headache.
The following factors enhance your chance of cataracts:
- Diabetes when we become older.
- Excessive sunlight exposure.
- Smoking \ Obesity.
- Their blood pressure is high.
- Previous damage or irritation to the eye Previous eye surgery.
- Corticosteroid drug use for an extended time.
- consuming an excessive amount of alcohol.
Doctors are available from 9 am to 6 pm. During emergencies, timing may alter.
For gynecology-related problems, you can book your appointment prior through our website or you can directly do it from the hospital’s reception counter.
You can make payments through cheque, cash, net banking, credit/debit cards and Upi.